As the guy behind TheBachelorGuy.com, a leading men’s website that brings the best in style, entertainment, food (especially drinks), and gear. Eric Rogell helps everyday men distinguish themselves from the herd and elevate themselves above Neanderthal status, without going so far to apply spray tanner before bed. His new book, “The Art of War for Dating,” takes the time-tested tactics of the ancient Chinese military genius, Sun Tzu, and applies them to modern day dating. For more information visit www.TheBachelorGuy.com.
THE ART OF WAR FOR DATING: WIN OVER WOMEN USING SUN TZU’S TACTICS
Three Simple Words to Follow When Dating – Unique, Unusual, Fun
Fort Lauderdale, Florida – For centuries, man has studied the ancient art of war before heading into battle – obsessively planning, strategically theorizing, and meticulously executing. But when it comes time to meet women, men tend to toss out the battle plan, and run right into enemy fire. For those casualties of the battle of the sexes, a new book called The Art of War for Dating: Win Over Women Using Sun Tzu’s Tactics will provide tips and practical advice (along with a healthy dose of humor), that will help men evolve into the new dating world.
Through Sun Tzu’s honored text for military guidance, they can sharpen their dating skills by adapting the good general’s advice. By dissecting Sun Tzu’s original text, extracting his core wisdom and applying it to meeting women, this book teaches you how to win that everlasting battle of the sexes. Designed to grab and keep the attention of the most seasoned warrior, The Art of War for Dating: Win Over Women Using Sun Tzu’s Tactics is sure to educate, entertain, and sometimes even offend through its unique adaptations of the immensely influential ancient Chinese book on military strategy.
“Let’s face it, women have been winning the war ever since Eve dropped her Adam bomb in the conflict of the Garden of Eden. So sometimes men need a little assistance when it comes to women,” stated Eric Rogell, Dating expert and the guy behind TheBachelorGuy.com. “And for those soldiers on the dating battlefield who could admittedly use a little guidance, this book employs a centuries-old, balanced strategy to respectfully and tactfully gain headway in the war-zone.”
Some chapters include:
• The Sheathed Sword: This isn’t about how to “wrap your weapon”…it’s about the art of deflecting her defenses and winning the battle without ever having to draw your sword.
• Tactics: These strategic tactics will put you “beyond the possibility of defeat” – or at least help you get past her Bitch Shield.
• Weak Points and Strong: “Just as water retains no constant shape, so in warfare there are no constant conditions.” Learn to turn weak points into strong and realize that to talk her off her feet, you need to think on yours.
• Maneuvering: Don’t play Russian Roulette with your bits and pieces. To find the right woman, start thinking “attract” and stop thinking “pursue.”
• Attack by Fire: When Sun Tzu felt the situation called for something a little more bad-ass than arrows, he’d break out fire. Use the following seriously insidious tips, tricks and tactics as your fire.